Thus, Saith The Lord!: A prophetic Word for the Church in the United Kingdom and Ireland
On the 6th - 8th of February and 17th - 19th of April, a united company of intercessors and leaders fasted for three days twice. The Holy Spirit like in Acts 13:2 spoke to the gathering:
FILL YOUR HORN WITH OIL…
Now the LORD said to Samuel, “How long will you mourn for Saul, seeing I have rejected him from reigning over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and go; I am sending you to Jesse the Bethlehemite. For I have provided Myself a king among his sons. 1 Samuel 16:1
- Fill your horn with oil – be filled with the Spirit so that you may clearly discern those ‘Davids’ (male and female) whom the Hand of God is upon. The Lord is commissioning His new set of leaders and we the church need to anoint and affirm them.
- Fill your horn - the Church needs to rise up in the anointing of the Spirit with prayer and fasting for their communities, towns, and cities. This is the season for the praying church to displace the forces of darkness over the land with the Light of the Gospel.
- And Go – The Church must arise and Go into the world and Preach the Gospel with signs following as Commissioned by our Lord
- Go! – The Church should unite and perform a Prophetic Act together in public at Pentecost, the Festival of Harvest.
- Go! – On Pentecost Sunday 28th May at Exactly 3:15pm the Church in Ireland, Scotland, England, Wales and the Isles would Pray and Sing and Bless the Land together.
- This act signifies that the Church has left the building just like the Early Church did at the First Pentecost.
- This act prophetically declares that “The whole Land of Nations is open for the work of the Spirit through the Church to begin a fresh era of the Harvest of souls. Just as the first Pentecost began with a harvest of 3000 souls, we will begin to witness soul winning on a whole new level.
- From Sunday 28th May 2023, a new season of the Kingdom of God advancing begins in the Land. All the hordes of hell and darkness cannot stop what the Lord has ordained for these times in our family of nations.
Then the word of God spread, and the number of the disciples multiplied greatly in Jerusalem, and a great many of the priests were obedient to the faith. Acts 6:7
We declare the Word of the Lord for this time; that the Gospel of the Kingdom shall be upheld and preached everywhere and to everyone in the United Kingdom and Ireland
We proclaim that there will be an upsurge in conversions to Christ, prodigals coming back to the Church, an explosion in church planting and reports of ‘Revival’ in many places.
We prophesy that Ministers, Vicars, Priests and Pastors will not compromise the Word but become compliant to the Spirit of God and His Kingdom, teaching and equipping the Saints for the work of the Ministry.
Dr Jonathan Oloyede – Convenor of the National Day of Prayer & Worship
Ascension Day 2023
Thursday 18th May 2023
HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?
- Register your church or prayer group: www.ndopw.com/join
- Pray about a public place where you can gather at 3.00pm on Pentecost Sunday, 28th May
- Listen to Pastor Jonathan explaining this call and letter at 11.00am this morning on Premier Christian Radio: www.premierchristianradio.com
- Join our Weekly Zoom Meeting this evening at 7.00pm to pray and pick up practical tips.from across the Isles. To register, please click here: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZclduyrqj8uGdKIcd6wbY7f5QmRPH2mDo5E#/registration or use the Zoom ID: 838 1534 4436
- Consider giving towards BACK TO PENTECOST: to give here: https://www.totalgiving.co.uk/appeal/B2P2023
- Call other Church leaders in your community and come together for Pentecost
- Visit our NDOPW website and pick resources to help you towards your event: www.ndopw.com/backtopentecost